ON THIS PAGE...
Schedules and reservation form for fall session lessons with Jeanie Neal at Brownell Talbot School and College of St. Mary.
Scroll down below the reservation form to view the lesson schedules/rosters for this fall session.
Click for General Swim School Information.
Click for free online course, Water Safety Education for Parents & Caregivers.
Look ahead to the Winter Session.
Registration dates for the Fall Session
- Sunday, _________: Registration open for current summer swimmers to re-register for the fall session into their same time slots.
- Friday, __________: Protection of existing time slots ends and registration open for current swimmers to re-register for fall into any available time slot.
- Sunday, _________: Fall registration open to the public.
Select your program
1. Is the student first grade or older AND can complete a continuous 100 yards consisting of 50 yards of backstroke plus 50 yards of crawl stroke with rhythmic rotary breathing? YES-Select Voyagers Program NO-continue...
2. Is the student five years old or older and can complete a continuous 25-yard crawl without lifting the head up when breathing AND a continuous 25-yard backstroke AND jump into the 12.5 feet end of the pool? YES-Select the Developmental Program NO-Select the Instructional Program.
Click to view: Select Your Program Chart (.pdf)
Check the schedules: BT is first, scroll down for iNspire lessons.
Lessons at Brownell Talbot are listed first. Lessons at our new location are below the BT schedule. The registration form is located at the bottom of the page, below the schedules. Select your program, day, and time, and then fill out the form using the number in the open spot you want. Thank you for choosing my lessons.
Look Ahead to BT Fall Schedule, posted March 2017
Register for lessons
Pay for lessons after hitting SUBMIT
You will be asked to enter the total due. Please calculate your tuition before clicking the link below to
Your registration will be posted to the schedule soon after receipt of payment. This is a manual system. I will receive your registration and notice of payment via email. Thank you for choosing my lessons. See you soon!
Get your suit
***one-piece, solid-color, tight-fitting, competition style training suit***
Click below to visit my store at SwimOutlet.com.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Click below to shop through my Amazon.com Associate Account.