ON THIS PAGE...
Updated August 5, 2018: Schedules, registration form, payment link, and Swim Shop link for the Spring 2019 session.
Registration dates for the Spring Session
- Sunday, January 6: Registration open for current fall swimmers to re-register for the winter session into their same fall time slots.
- Sunday, January 13 at 1:00 PM: Protection of existing time slots ends and registration open for current swimmers to re-register for winter into any available time slot.
- Sunday, January 27 at 1:00 PM: Spring registration open to the public.
Scroll down below the reservation form to view the lesson schedules/rosters for this fall session.
Click for General Swim School Information.
Click for free online course, Water Safety Education for Parents & Caregivers.
Look ahead to the Summer Session. (Please check back.)
- Sunday, March __: Registration open for current spring swimmers to register for the summer session into their existing spring time slots. (Keep your same spot.)
- Friday, March __ at 1:00 PM: Protection of existing time slots ends and registration open for current swimmers to register for summer into any available time slot.
- Sunday, March __ at 1:00 PM: Summer registration open to the public.
Select your program
1. Is the student first grade or older AND can complete a continuous 100 yards consisting of 50 yards of backstroke plus 50 yards of crawl stroke with rhythmic rotary breathing? YES-Select Voyagers Program NO-continue...
2. Is the student five years old or older and can complete a continuous 25-yard crawl without lifting the head up when breathing AND a continuous 25-yard backstroke AND jump into the 12.5 feet end of the pool? YES-Select the Developmental Program NO-Select the Instructional Program.
Instructional, Developmental, Voyagers at OHB and iNspire
Adult Developmental Program (Independent Study Lap Swim) by appointment - Click to visit ADULT PROGRAMS PAGE
Numbers indicate open time slots.
Coming soon. Please check back.